Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tokyo Illumination 2011, Part 2

Today was just an usual day. I woke up pretty late, did laundry, did groceries shopping, cooked for my late lunch, did some school works and went to school for a group discussion.

And today was said to be the coldest day in winter but honestly I didn't feel that today is that cold. I think this must be related to how I gained 2kgs recently, so that I have more fat to keep me warm? haha

So instead of writing a boring post of what I did, this post is the continuation of the part one I posted few days ago :)


4. Ginza

Photobucket
The Cartier's Christmas display makes the building itself looks like a present box :)

Photobucket
This kind of wings are everywhere along the Ginza's main street

Photobucket
Mikimoto's huge xmas tree


5. Roppongi

Photobucket
Roppongi hills. So dreamy :D

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Tokyo tower

Photobucket
Red xmas tree

Photobucket
Roppongi Midtown

Photobucket
So pretty! they have the few minutes lights show which was just so beautiful.

Photobucket
and I went there during the full moon, right before the eclipse, the moon makes the view even prettier 

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
this is probably the biggest illumination in Tokyo during Christmas


6. Shiodome

Photobucket
You can go inside and take picture there

Photobucket
another lights show. It was beautiful too.

Photobucket
pretty!!

Photobucket
Inside the xmas tree


7. Ebisu

Photobucket
Do you watch the Japanese version of Boys Over Flowers or Hana Yori Dango? This is one of the most famous filming spot for that drama

Photobucket


8. Tokyo Dome City

Photobucket
View from the second floor

Photobucket
The prettiest merry-go-round I've ever seen

Photobucket
the couple sitting under it were cute. lol

Photobucket
I went there with these lovely girls :) Depi and Anno

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
The ferris wheel

Photobucket
with Depi :)

Photobucket
Tokyo Dome as background. I was there when Exile was having concert inside. lol


9. Marunouchi

Photobucket
Kinda similar to Omotesando, just lights on the trees along the street

If you ask me which one is the best, I'd say Roppongi's :)



A

10 comments:

  1. LOL okay i'm creeped out because I'm like writing a draft on the midtown illuminations and roppongi's and it would be my part 2 blog as well. wthhhhhh we are connected in some way!
    anyway love your captures! you've seen more than me I think! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing!!

    You have a very nice blog, would you like to follow each other? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos, all the pics look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls are so stylish! I love your Christmas tree photos; how the blurriness of each picture varies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics ! My dream is to visit Tokio one day :-) I like your blog and I am your newest follower ! I hope you like my blog too and follow back if you do :-)
    You're invited to enter my Romwe giveaway !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you guys looks sooo cute! and those lights are amazing!!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear..
    love ur blog!
    did you take the pics via instagram?hehe...
    what's ur name id? I'd love to follow ur instagram..
    and btw, how about we follow each other on this blog?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww, this is incredible! I love seeing lights in the city at night and Tokyo looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...